Auto-renew scam - STAY AWAY FROM JDATE.COM
Worst customer service on the planet.They auto-renewed my account without notifying me in advance nor sending me a receipt of the transaction after the fact.
I called to ask for a refund 17 days after the credit card charge hit my card and they agreed only to a partial refund. The rep kept citing the terms of service that I "agreed to at the time of the original purchase" (which I thought was a one-time 3 month subscription). My credit card company is on my side and was happy to dispute the remaining amount that they don't refund.
Total scam, shady practices, rude customer service, terrible dating service.STAY AWAY!1160db09 review #481784
You may also like
- "Hi Video *** (big cons you guys are), I'm not quite sure where the heck to start from. You guys have perfect bunch of loosers highly unprofessional and unskilled people working for..."
- "I went to see show.what a loser imposter of a slash with a bad silly wig was on stage Ha ha after I did my search I saw..."
- "ola jogo war commander ha uns 2 anos gastei muitos golds dinheiro neste jogo,e derrepente suspendem minha conta dizendo que estava usando cheats,nao e justo nao sei usar este tipo..."
- "This is the ONLY working bathroom at my local Dollar General in Greenwood, Louisiana. This is completely unacceptable! The manager of this store is useless. She was sitting in her..."
- "I paid for a pocket book. Emailed a week later to ask for tracking no response I emailed again no response. I emailed again who every got very smart like..."
- "I went to buy eggs at the dollar general on grand ave. in fort smith ar. They had some eggs on the 50% off rack. I got to the register..."
- "We moved into our home in 2007. Previous owner had just redone kitchen, went high end on appliances not knowing they were going to have job transfer. Recently Thermador..."
- "While searching for airline flights today, I was directed to Frontier Airlines to book a ticket that was right around the price range I could work with to make it..."
- "This Company once made a pair of pants that might be some of the best in the world. But now, this company needs to be bought out and gutted. ..."