Auto-renew scam - STAY AWAY FROM JDATE.COM
Worst customer service on the planet.They auto-renewed my account without notifying me in advance nor sending me a receipt of the transaction after the fact.
I called to ask for a refund 17 days after the credit card charge hit my card and they agreed only to a partial refund. The rep kept citing the terms of service that I "agreed to at the time of the original purchase" (which I thought was a one-time 3 month subscription). My credit card company is on my side and was happy to dispute the remaining amount that they don't refund.
Total scam, shady practices, rude customer service, terrible dating service.STAY AWAY!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "After a lot of mails and pictures with Sophie zou from their company, I decided to place an order for more than 3000$ for towables. Production time was ok, but when..."
- "I signed up and won 30.00 in a bingo game, they then refused to pay it out asking for a deposit. I then did some research and found this site..."
- "I went against my own judgment deciding to play bingo online but my intuition told me not to make a large deposit.Before making the deposit I asked numerous times what..."
- "***BUYER BEWARE*** On February 22, 2013, I delivered a newly-purchased ($200) dresser to this business (at their storage address in Federal Heights) for refinishing. I paid for and received a signed..."
- "I hired Sears to clean my carpet, they told me that they would only move my couches,which was fine with me, a young tech came by himself, I told him..."
- "NOTE > Complaint And All Documents Available Upon Request ..."
- "One Florida-based health system may be in some serious HIPAA hot water after one of its employee reportedly leaked and alledgedly sold over 900 medical records for patients who sought..."
- "When you need something notarized just go to a proper business like a title and tag service! Would NEVER have these people come to my home or office! ..."
- "Our experience with Gregory Smith was a NIGHTMARE!. He lied about the services he would provide so he could scam us out of a $5,000 retainer. After he..."