I have a couple email addresses and I have received emails asking me to join but it has to be bogus since my name or email address wasn't in there properties when I opened up the email. This is what I saw

From JDate.com ok

Date Sat Sept 10 2016 4:00PM

To: None this was a scam or spam sent out to get people to contact them but I didn't.

Subject: Cozy Up with Someone Special - Try JDate

So I then looked them up and found out that they are besides a scam/spam artist but rip off people too.

Since I logged in to Excite dot com to send this to you to read I wonder how many other people got emails addressed like I did in my other accounts

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of no name emails. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "bogus emails" of jdate website. JDate needs to "stop sending emails to no name addresses" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned jdate website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at JDate.

Had an Experience with JDate?

Comments