I signed up for this service as a goof thinking it would help.It wasn’t the least bit effective.

They don’t tell you this when you sign up but they auto-renew your payment unless you cancel your subscription. I called after the first renewal to cancel and they never put the cancelation through. Now I’ve been charged $400 even though I called to cancel nearly a year ago! They never shut off the auto renewal despite me specifically asking them to.

They sent me no emails stating the auto-renewal was still effective. Now they say they can't refund the money.

So frustrating!This company is fraudulent and should go out of business!

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of jdate subscription from JDate and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants JDate to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by JDate for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with JDate?

Comments